Thank you for considering St. Patrick Catholic School. We are currently accepting applications for all grade levels. We invite you to find out more about how St. Patrick provides instruction, inspiration, and opportunity like no other.
St. Patrick students are committed to personal, academic and social development. We consider students for admission who will pursue academic study with dedication and responsibility, challenge themselves through athletic and extracurricular activities and actively participate in the community.
Checklist for the 2022-2023 School Year:
- Registration Packet (Printed-preferred, or online);
- Registration and Annual Fee Paid (cash, check, or credit card accepted in the School Office);
- Copy of Birth Certificate;
- Baptismal Certificate (if applicable);
- Current Immunization Records;
- Signed Transfer of Records Form (if applicable);
- Signed Tuition Contract (included in Registration Packet);
- Consent to Photograph/Video Form (included in Registration Packet);
- Ethnicity Form (included in Registration Packet);
- Transportation Form (included in Registration Packet);
- Volunteer Hours Contract (included in Registration Packet);
- Medical Information Form (included in Registration Packet).
Download Enrollment Packets
All students seeking school enrollment with below average academic and/or conduct grades may be placed on a six-week evaluation period. Upon conclusion of this period, a child may be taken off evaluation, kept on the evaluation plan or dismissed from St. Patrick Catholic School.
Registration fees must be paid at the time of registration for the following year or at the time a new student is registered. Registration fees are non-refundable. Registration for the next school year will not be processed until tuition, fees and all other financial obligations for the current year are paid in full.
- Kindergarten students must be five years old on or before September 1 and first-grade students must be six years old on or before September 1. These are state requirements.
Policy of Non-Discrimination
St. Patrick School does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, or national origin in the application and/or acceptance of students for admission; in administrating educational policies, in the awarding of scholarships and loans, other than those developed in consideration of special needs or for participation in extracurricular and athletic programs.